Thursday, August 30, 2007


I know that you all wanted to see a pic of my new puppy, Cody. He's the cutest! This is one of his rare moments of calm. He follows me around all day. I just love having him. Chemo #1 tomorrow. How exciting! I think I'm just ready to get this going. My mom is coming on Saturday and I will probably get my cool new short haircut on Tuesday. Keep watching, I'll be sure to post lots of pics. I love seeing everyones' comments so keep 'em coming. Have a great holiday everyone!!! Be safe! Love you all!

4 comments:

Anne said...

You named your puppy Cody????? Was he named after my Cody Dog? You can lie to me and tell me yes! haha! My thoughts are with you tomorrow and always:)

ashley said...

hi hope you probably dont remember me but im ashley from oakfield. jo's niece. im praying for you and my church is too. your dog is pretty cute haha. im gonna keep up on your blog. your pretty strong to go through this. keep it up!

Mona said...

Hi Hope.. You radiate the name:)
Your mother must have known the name would be a blessing.

We are well here. (except for the lawn mower attack on the big toe)
Your mother is still walking and very excited to see you tommorrow.

Your energy is awesome.The puppy is beautiful, and the blog is great
Look into Yoga Hope. I know you'll love it and it will carry you through.It lifts..:) Love Mona

Toni said...

Your puppy is so cute. I just would like to let you know that it took me forever to be able to comment on your blogs. My stupid computer isn't working well. You rock.