Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hi everyone....I did have chemo yesterday. Above is a pic of this week's fearless chemo team, my sis and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was my DD (designated driver)! I saw the doctor and everything is running according to plan. My next treatment is on Dec 7th. A tighter window between treatments but it was a sacrifice that we made in order for me to enjoy Thanksgiving out in LA. I will be scheduling scans after that treatment. Yeah! I am excited. I feel like not knowing is far worse than knowing. My sister and her boyfriend are here until Thurs to help entertain me. Fun! Its nice to have the help when the chemo lands on a Monday like this. I know its harder for everyone else to be around because of work. I'll update you all again soon. I am sleepy and must lay down for my first nap of the day. Love you all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm sad to see that there is no starbucks in this picture!! glad to hear you had a good time for thanksgiving and the countdown for chemo ending has begun!! miss you tons!!

katie p

Anne said...

Hey Hope-E. I'm glad to hear that your counts were nice for the treatment yesterday! I'll be thinking about you during this recovery period. Enjoy your Margaret and her boyfriend while they are there, relax and watch lots of Who's the Boss! Love ~Anne

lola said...

thanks for the pictures Hope! Pictures make the blog so much fun. I miss you. Glad to hear you will be knowing more about things after Dec 8!! So -- do you look more like GIJane or Mr. Clean? JK -- I hope you aren't too sensitive -- although you have every right to be.
Love Aunt Lola

Anne said...

Hope you guys are all doing well...Happy Saturday!

Unknown said...

Dear Hope,

WE love and can't wait to see you. The countdown begins.

Nancy

P.S Grace loved her card

Stefanie said...

hi hope! i am so sad i missed you at work that day:( hopefully i will get to see you soon. still praying for you tons.....let me know if you need anything!
love-stef