Monday, October 29, 2007

Hi everyone...sorry so late to get the news out that last Friday chemo went smoothly. My old college roommates were there to lend a hand for this one. Thanks ladies! So, for those of you who are counting(I know I am) that's 5 down and 7 to go. We are definitely getting there. I also saw the doctor on Friday and got good news...no flu shot for me!!! Just everyone else who wants to have contact with me during flu season...ha, ha, ha! It made me really happy, I dread the flu shot, don't ask me why. So, doctor's orders everyone...go get your flu shots!

7 comments:

Sam said...

I was hoping to avoid the flu shot this year, Hope! I'll do it for you though :) Glad to hear chemo went well!! xoxo Sam

Anne said...

I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good fight! You are almost 1/2 way:)

Margaret said...

Flu shot is on the 6th of November. We'll get Raj, too, before the visit. I love your sweater and hat in the photo! You look great. Love you.

lola said...

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!SO WHERE IS THE STARBUCKS? HOW'S THE HAIR?

LOVE YOU -- AUNT LOLA

Anne said...

Have a wonderful weekend Hope:) Love you!

Unknown said...

Dear Hope,

I hate the flu shot, too.
I am glad to hear things are on track. You are in my prayers.

Nancy

Unknown said...

You're almost half way done...wahoooo! And congrats on the flu shot....I got mine a couple of weeks ago and couldn't move my arm for a good couple of days! Stay strong Hope we are all pulling for you!
Jennie