Monday, February 4, 2008


It has been awhile since I updated this....sorry. It gets busy trying to get on with life and all. Just another shot of work. I have been back just part-time. I still feel a little out of place but it gets easier everyday. I would put a pic of radiation in here but, I think you all might find it a bit disturbing. The mask and other accessories are not the nicest things to look at or think about. Only two more treatments to go....I have symptoms and stuff now. I guess they last for a couple weeks after the treatment ends, at least that is what I have been told. Something to look forward to!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hope!
It's so great to have you back at work....in fact it makes my day to see you there! You are looking marvelous & I hope you continue to feel well!
Love you!

lola said...

Ihope the symptoms are mild -- I hate it when you hurt. Please don't overdue it working and all -- give yourself a break until you are done fighting Bruce!! I hear Chicago is getting 2 snow storms in a row this week!! Take good care of yourself.

Love, Aunt Lola

Anne said...

Hey Hope -
I am always wishing you the best. Hang in there and I cant wait to chat soon:)Love you!
Anne

Margaret said...

Hey, Sista'-
You're right about the mask. It's like The Man in the Iron Mask made our of white mesh! I'm glad you updated the blog! I miss hearing about your daily escapades.
Love you
M

Donella said...

Hey! Love you!

Sam said...

Hey Hope, did you see that a Beagle is in the running to win the Westminster dog show? First time ever a beagle would win, I think! Your puppies can live the puppy dream! :) Sam xo

Anne said...

Miss you!

Anne said...

I wish I could com eto your party! :(

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

have a nice weekend!

Anne said...

you should update this blog again Hope-E:)

Sam said...

I agree! If I can't see your smiling face in person anymore, then maybe a virtual picture will have to do! :) Miss you, Sam

David Haas said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David